Green Office logo & diploma
Once your office meets the Green Office criteria, WWF grants you the Green Office diploma, and the right to use the Green Office logo. You can use the logo in your communications and marketing materials, provided that you comply with WWF's guidelines.
Network meetings and workshops
We organise Green Office network meetings, workshops, visits, and other events. In these events topics related to the environmental programme are addressed, issues are discussed, and experiences are exchanged between offices.
We provide you with model schemes and tools to help in setting up and maintaining your company’s environmental management system.
- Compass webtool helps you carry out the initial assessment, and provides a foundation for building your environmental programme. You’ll find the latest news, materials, and the Green Office logo from Compass.
- Annual reporting is done partly through the Climate Calculator web service. By using the Climate Calculator, your office can estimate its greenhouse gas emissions for e.g. electricity and heating consumption, passenger traffic, and paper consumption.
- Consumer Habit Questionnaire is a tool that helps everyone in your office to test how environmental friendly their own working habits are.
- Best Practices web site gathers the best Green Office -practices around the world. You can suggest us an example of your own office!
Tips and information
You will get help from us to find the best solutions for your office. We will regularly email practical Green Office tips to you and tell you about current matters. During office inspections, we will provide eco-facts and advise your office on how to develop your environmental programme.
The offices in Finland’s Green Office network will also receive the WWF magazine (in Finnish) free of charge, four times a year.
Green Office is an environmental service that is subject to a fee. The money collected is used to support WWF’s conservation work. As a Green Office, you’ll help us reduce the use of natural resources, slow down climate change, and protect endangered species and their habitats.
|The number of
|Admission fee||Annual fee:
the largest office
|1-30||1 500 €||2 000 €||700 €|
|31-60||2 000 €||2 800 €||1 000 €|
|61-100||2 500 €||3 500 €||1 200 €|
|101-300||3 000 €||4 800 €||1 400 €|
|301-700||4 000 €||5 800 €||2 000 €|
|701-1200||5 000 €||7 500 €||2 500 €|
|1201-2000||6 000 €||8 500 €||3 000 €|
|over 2000||specified individually||specified individually||specified individually|
- The fees above apply only to organisations operating in Finland.
- The size of the admission fee depends on the number of staff working at the office. The admission fee is paid after the Green Office contract has been signed.
- The annual fee is determined by the number of staff members in the office, and the number of separate offices. The fee for the first year is paid once the right to use the Green Office logo has been granted to your organisation. After that, the fee is charged annually.
- Value added tax (VAT) of 24 % will be added to the fee.
- If the organisation has more than ten offices joining the Green Office network, the Green Office programme model to be implemented will be arranged separately.