Green Office certificate
The certificate is proof of environmental responsibility at your workplace. With the Green Office logo, you can tell your customers, stakeholders and own work community that environmental affairs are in order. WWF will audit your office for the certification once the environmental management system has been built and once every three years thereafter.
Green Office tools
You will get access to tools for building and maintaining your organisation’s environmental management system.
My Green Office
- My Green Office helps you in building and developing the environmental management system. You can easily survey the baseline situation of your office, create an environmental programme and maintain it.
- My Green Office provides you with all the necessary information, instructions and materials for Green Office work. You can download the Green Office logo and materials for supporting communications and engagement.
WWF Climate Calculator
- With the Climate Calculator, you can measure carbon dioxide emissions from e.g. energy consumption, travel, paper consumption, purchases and waste.
- You can compile a database of your office’s emissions in the Climate Calculator and monitor their development. The Calculator will annually report the indicators of your choice whose carbon dioxide emissions you want to reduce as part of your effective environmental management system. You will also get an annual summary of the results of the entire Green Office network and benchmark data from different industries.
WWF Consumer Habit Questionnaire
- With the Consumer Habit Questionnaire, each employee can quickly assess the impact of their actions on the environment.
- You will get an annual summary of your own results and those of the entire Green Office network and can monitor the development of your own office. With the results, you can assess and promote the environmental awareness of the work community.
WWF as an expert partner
Green Office helps your organisation in creating and developing an environmental management system for your office. You will have access to the special expertise of the world’s leading environmental organisation for support.
Information, events and materials
- You will regularly receive information about topical environmental issues and Green Office themes by way of a newsletter, among other channels.
- You can download ready materials for supporting Green Office communications and engaging the work community from My Service. New campaign materials will be regularly available.
- At Green Office events, you will get more in-depth information from our experts and have an opportunity to take part in joint efforts and workshops.
- Your office will be sent the WWF magazine free of charge.
The Green Office fees are used for supporting WWF’s conservation work and covering operating expenses. As a member of the Green Office network, you will reduce the consumption of natural resources, slow down climate change and be involved in protecting endangered species and their habitats.
|The number of
|Admission fee||Annual fee|
|1-30||1 500 €||2 000 €|
|31-60||2 000 €||2 800 €|
|61-100||2 500 €||3 500 €|
|101-300||3 000 €||4 800 €|
|301-700||4 000 €||5 800 €|
|701-1200||5 000 €||7 500 €|
|1201-2000||6 000 €||8 500 €|
|over 2000||specified individually||specified individually|
- The fees above apply only to organisations operating in Finland.
- The size of the admission fee depends on the number of staff working at the office. The admission fee is paid after the Green Office contract has been signed.
- The annual fee is determined by the number of staff members in the office, and the number of separate offices. The fee for the first year is paid once the Green Office certification has been granted to your organisation. After that, the fee is charged annually.
- Value added tax (VAT) of 24 % will be added to the fee.