WWF Finland is looking for a campaign specialist for an international four-year project.
We are launching an exciting new EU funded project in Europe and Latin America to engage citizens in a shift toward more sustainable food systems. The project, led by WWF Finland, will work to engage youth on the topic of sustainable food, increase awareness on the environmental impacts of food and inspire young people to take action for more sustainable diets and production practices.
Your tasks will include:
- Leading a 4-year communications campaign
- Coordination of a campaign run across 9 countries (Finland, Sweden, UK, Belgium, France, Greece, Estonia, Portugal, Austria)
- Communications budget management
- Participating in content planning and production
- Tracking, analysing and reporting results to the project manager
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in leading multichannel communication- and/or marketing campaigns
- Experience in project management
- A solutions-oriented approach and ability reconcile different perspectives
- Great interpersonal skills
- A suitable higher education degree
- Excellent English and ability to understand and communicate in Finnish. While you will work in an international project where the working language will be English, the working language at the WWF Finland office is Finnish.
Please also describe any of the following:
- Experience with EU projects
- International work experience/experience in international projects
- Experience in communications around climate/food/environment
- Experience working with youth or in communications to youth
- Other language skills (particularly French, Spanish, Portuguese, Estonian, Swedish, Greek or Dutch)
At WWF you will be a part of the world’s leading conservation organization working to protect our planet. You will work as a part of an ambitious and experienced team at WWF Finland but also in close collaboration with the WWF international network and the project team comprised of several different countries and organisations.
WWF Finland has been rated one of the best places to work in Finland several times.
The position is a fixed term (4 year) project related recruitment starting 1.4.2020. The deadline for applications is 9.2.2020 at 23:59. Please attach your CV and application in one pdf and send it to [email protected] title the e-mail “Campaign specialist”.
Further enquiries: Communications director Anne Brax, [email protected], p. 050 3671 888.